The Depositary of IC KOIN LLC conducts its depositary activities based on the license of a professional player on the securities market under No. 077-10444-100000 issued by the Federal Financial Markets Service on July 31, 2007.
The Depositary of IC KOIN LLC offers the following depositary services to legal entities and individuals:
- opening and operating a depositary account to be owned by the owner, nominee holder or trustee
- accounting and certifying the title to securities, accounting and certifying transfers of the title to securities, registering encumbrances for securities
- rendering assistance in receiving dividends and other profits based on the clients’ securities
- providing information on corporate actions taken by the issuers of securities
Extra services based on the client’s individual needs including:
- rendering intermediary services related to opening the owner’s account for our client in registers of shareholders and conducting transactions with this account
- preparing instructions and transfer orders, providing the mailing address of the depositary, rendering courier services, etc.
Documents required for opening a Depositary Account with the Depositary of IC KOIN LLC for all categories of clients:
- Depositary account agreement (in 3 copies) with all appendices.
- Depositor’s questionnaire.
- Order (application) for opening a depositary account.
When opening a depositary account to be owned by the owner, individuals must provide the following documents:
- Document certifying the personal identity.
- Document (notarized if required under the applicable legislation) confirming the authorities of persons acting on the basis of a power of attorney.
When opening a depositary account to be owned by the owner, legal entities must provide the following documents:
- Copies of their statutory documents with registered amendments and addenda (notarized).
- Notarized copy of the Certificate of State Registration (for companies registered before July 1, 2002).
- Notarized copy of the Certificate certifying that a record was made in the Common State Register of Legal Entities.
- Duly certified document confirming the appointment of persons authorized to act on behalf of the depositor without any power of attorney.
- Notarized card with samples of signatures of officials and seal impression.
- Documents confirming the authorities of administrators of the depositary account (authorized persons) acting on the basis of powers of attorney.
- Document certifying the personal identity of the authorized representative.
- Other documents required under the current legislation.
When opening an account with the Depositary, credit institutions also need to provide a duly certified copy of their license to conduct bank activities.
When an inter-depositary account is opened for the depositary account, it is also necessary to provide a notarized copy of the license of a professional player on the securities market to conduct depositary activities. Instead of the depositary agreement, an inter-depositary agreement is provided.
When a depositary account is opened for the trustee, in addition to the above-mentioned documents it is necessary to provide a notarized copy of the license of a professional player on the securities market to conduct activities related to securities management.
Documents for download: